GPDR Update - May 2018
You have the right to request details of the processing activities that we carry out with your personal information through making a subject access request. Such requests must be made in writing. If the request is 'manifestly unfounded or excessive', or, further copies are requested, the data controller may charge a reasonable administration fee.
More details about how to make a request, and the procedure to be followed, can be found in our Data Protection Policy.
To make a request, please contact us at email@example.com
You also have the following rights:
• the right to access
• the right to request rectification of information that is inaccurate or out of date;
• the right to erasure of your information (known as the "right to be forgotten");
• the right to restrict the way in which we are dealing with and using your information; and
• the right to request that your information be provided to you in a format that is secure and suitable for re-use (known as the "right to portability");
• rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling including profiling for marketing purposes.
These rights are subject to certain safeguards and limits or exemptions, further details of which can be found in our Data Protection Policy. To exercise any of these rights, you should contact the Data Protection Team at the above address.
If you are not happy with the way in which we have processed or dealt with your information, you can complain to the Information Commissioner's Office. Further details about how to complain can be found here.